Greenery & Flower Wall Panels
12 Sq. ft. | Boston Fern Eucalyptus Boxwood Greenery Garden Wall, Grass Backdrop Mat, Indoor/Outdoor UV Protected Assorted Foliage - 4 Artificial Panels
12 Sq. ft. | Dual Tone Green Lemon Leaf Garden Wall, Greenery Grass Backdrop Mat, Indoor/Outdoor UV Protected Foliage - 4 Artificial Panels
11 Sq ft. | 4 Panels Baby Green Boxwood Hedge Garden Wall Backdrop Mat
11 Sq ft. | 4 Panels Artificial Sunflower Wall Mat Backdrop, Flower Wall Decor, Indoor/Outdoor UV Protected
11 Sq ft. | 4 Panels White Tip Green Boxwood Hedge Genlisea Garden Wall Backdrop Mat
Greenery & Flower Wall Privacy Panels
Needless to say, while growing a grass & flower wall can take a lot of time, purchasing one can entail maintenance issues. In case you want greenery & flower wall panels to decorate your wall right now, please consider the grass and flower wall décor collection from tableclothsfactory.
Made from durable plastic and latex, our artificial grass backdrop imitates the natural construction and color of real plants, meaning that these darlings can buy everyone before they realize they are not real.
Clad onto a sturdy plastic net, these fake grass squares offer maximum flexibility and hassle-free installation – feel free to cut them into any shape and connect using special clips. Each pack contains 1 or 4 artificial grass squares and depending on which effect you are looking to produce, feel free to choose among our 3 Sq Ft Silk Rose Flower Wall Panels, 11 Sq ft. Wall Mat Panels, and 13 Sq ft. UV Protected Assorted Silk Flower Wall Panels.
Whichever flower wall panel and green grass wall are to your heart's content, it is highly recommended to augment its visual appeal manifold with the help of our giant flowers, flower garlands, inflated letters and numbers, balloons, draperies, or whatever you find suitable at our versatile online store.
At tableclothsfactory, we realize that keeping real plants fresh-looking is difficult without a struggle. To make things easier without compromising on the result, we’ve got you covered with our collection of grass & flower wall décor. Please drop by it now to see what we have to offer!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How to set up a flower wall ?
Ans: In addition to beautifying weddings and special events, floral walls also make a great home backdrop, whether placed in the garden space or the bedroom area. Good thing is, setting up a flower backdrop is pretty straightforward. Take a look at these easy steps to make a DIY flower wall.
- With a pencil, start by marking the wall where you plan to hang your faux flower wall.
- Once you are done with the measurements, now it is time to connect your green flower wall with a zip tie or wire.
- To attach the flower panels to the wall, you can use a staple gun, hooks, and nails for a firm hold.
- Further enhance the beauty of your flower wall by adding decorative accents like led lights, monograms, and hoop wreaths.
2. How to make grass wall backdrop ?
Ans: Bring the outdoor garden into your home by transforming your dull blank walls with greenery backdrops. The refreshing hue of this realistic foliage wall is more than enough to create a cozy and comfortable space in your home. Here are some simple steps to take to put up a faux greenery wall.
- Before you start with anything else, know the dimensions of the surface where you want to install the artificial hedge.
- Once you're done, work out how many panels you will need.
- Now you can start connecting the interlocking artificial foliage wall. Carefully cut off excess panels with scissors.
- After joining the panels, start laying them on the wall.
- For dry walls, fasten the greenery wall backdrop with the use of a staple gun. If you are installing the panels on a concrete or brick wall, you will need stronger adhesives so that they don’t come loose from the wall.
- Finish your greenery wall decor with your favorite decorative accents.
3. How many boxwood panels do I need ?
Ans: Isn’t it nice to have a relaxing spot in your home where you can have a good time with your family and friends? That is why having artificial greenery walls as an indoor wall accent or as privacy panels, or on your fences and exterior walls can give your home added charm and security not to mention a whole new look.
However, before you can begin ordering your supplies, you may be wondering how many boxwood panels you will need to create a gorgeous greenery wall. To give you an idea, you need to measure the footage of the space you would like to cover with a hedge wall. Once you have the total area, you can now check out our guide below.
- 8x8 FT Wall - 24 (1 Case)
- 9x9 FT Wall - 31 (1 Case + 7 Panels)
- 10x10 FT Wall - 38 (1 Case + 14 Panels)
4. Where to buy flower wall backdrop ?
Ans: Flower wall decors are usually present at events such as weddings and birthday parties. But are you aware that they also make a beautiful addition to the terrace area, living room, and bedroom? Not only are they stunning, but they are surprisingly one of the easiest and affordable DIY flower wall decor that you can add to your interior design.
Browse TableclothsFactory's amazing collection of flower wall backdrops and turn your monotonous walls into an ethereal flower sanctuary. Create a visually stunning home wall decor with our intricately crafted flower panels for walls that are guaranteed to give any part of your home space an upscale and natural look.